Event DetailsThursday, March 2, 2017
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton,
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Online registration closes midnight February 26, 2017.
Contact Us by Email
A Collective Impact Summit about key issues identified from the County Health Rankings:
- Violence Prevention / Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Maternal & Child Health / Sexual Health
- Population Health / Quality of Life
Overall Summit Objectives (focus on big picture)
- Identify how the top health priorities impact community members where they live, work, and play.
- Work with all sectors of the community to improve the top health priorities through collaboration.
- Show how each organization and individual can make an impact on the top health priorities.
- Learn about best practices to address the health priorities, especially those that apply the principles of collective impact.
Panel Objectives (focus on policies, systems, environment)
Results: Consider Your Role
- Learn about the current status of health priorities in the Metro East.
- Identify existing collaborations that address these health priorities, as well as known gaps in collaboration.
- Identify policies and practices making an impact on these health priorities, as well as what could improve.
- Describe the roles that different sectors of the community – schools, special interest alliances, worksites, faith-based, neighborhoods, communities, health professionals – can play and the concrete steps they can take to address issues.
- Understand the viewpoints of different sectors of the community for each health priority.
Breakout/Roundtable Session Objectives (focus on practices)
Results: Make Connections and Commitments
- Learn about select community initiatives and what they’re trying to achieve.
- Learn about successful strategies and best practices for addressing the health priority.
- Discuss the sustainability of the program and share ideas for enhancement.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with other attendees.
- List concrete action steps for you and/or your organization to address the health priority.